- Oversee the activities of heavy equipment operators,
- Ensure the implementation of short-term production plans and targets are achieved.
- Coordinate the preparation and ensure adherence to mine plans and schedules.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and confer with managerial and technical personnel, other departments, and contractors to resolve problems and co-ordinate activities.
- Develop and maintain life of mine plans for Clay, Silica-sand amp;Pumice with input from all operations and manage the successful implementation of these plans.
- Ensure that all the raw material (Clay, Silica-sand amp;Pumice) tons requirement for the factory at the correct quality aims are continually met without negatively affecting the mining equipment utilisations.
- Coordinate with the Head, Mines to set production quotas, to plan extraction sites and to develop policies for the removal of raw materials.
- Coordinate with other departments such as production, Mechanical etc for smooth running of crusher and supply of required raw material to the factory.
- Monitor operational performance against budget and recommend operational changes to senior management when necessary, to ensure that production quotas and procedures are met.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity.
- Prepare production and other reports for review by the Head, Mines.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate engineers, technicians, operators, or other mines personnel.
- Respects amp; Implement approved HSE policies and procedures.
- Adheres to and be guided by the collective labor agreement, internal regulations, and other company policies.
Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Instrumentation Maintenance.
BSC/TVET IV in Mining Engineering or relevant decisipline + 18 years expriances
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training amp; Development
- Performance Bonus