- Oversee the entire activities of cement dispatch and row material receive.
- Co-coordinating for ATC’s with sales, packing and weighbridge.
- Co-coordinating for row material (Pumice, Gypsum, Coal, and clay) with driver supplier agency, production, mines, and logistics.
- Receive ATC (hard copy) from Sales department and preparing it to dispatch.
- Controlling ATC status (received; transferred from previous date issued/dispatched and on hand every day as per procedure.
- Prepare loading in conjunction with fleet analyst
- Organize and arrange the trucks in orderly form for loading
- Organize and arrange the trucks to load form for interns.
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures
- Strict compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Achieve set targets.
- Any other assigned duty by the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure proper documentation of all relevant papers and receipts.
Perform Any other assigned duty by the immediate supervisor.
· BA Degree, Business Management or related degree.
· Minimum of 3 years working experience in transportation management.
· Proficient in use of MS Office.
· Hands-on knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training amp; Development
- Performance Bonus